Outros Singles

segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2011 1 comentários



Hey guys! Hoje estamos fazendo uma matéria especial sobre outros singles de nossa Diva, mas que não fazem parte de seu currículo musical, pois são remixes, rumores (já negados) e revelados, mas não lançados. Já tínhamos feito outra matéria sobre seus singles e as datas do lançamento de seu EP, na qual poderá conferir clicando aqui, mas agora traremos LOL novamente e mais dois ainda não mostrados. Veja:

LOL


Essa música seria o single que iria substituir Friday, que já estava sendo gravada, mas rumores dizem que, por causa do fechamento de seu contrato com Ark Music, Rebecca cancelou seu lançamento. Este seria o primeiro single de seu álbum, gravado em estúdio. Segundo ela, LOL seguiria a mesma linha de Friday. No twitter, ela divulgou: "Estou trabalhando em meu álbum de estreia, e minha nova música se chama LOL. O refrão é: BFF, you make me LOL".(Tradução: amiga, você me faz rir alto). Após a divulgação, teria vazado a capa do single e seu refrão:



Hey, how are you (lol)
Are you OK (lol lol)
Do do do you wanna meet up (lol)
Ok then, i will see you later (lol)
Hey sarah, i really like this boy (lol)
Gonna meat him, what do you think of him (lol)
I just just just can't wait (lol)
When you give me a message
Don't forgett the lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
You are so funny
I like you





_________________________________________________________ 

Prom Night

Este rumor chegou na mesma semana de suas tentativas de fazer um dueto com Justin Bieber. Nesta época houve um lançamento em que muitos pensavam ser o segundo single dela: "Prom Night". Mas após os rumores se espalharem, Rebecca desmentiu, relatando em seu Twitter que não queria reprisar a musica Friday, e que outro impostor que tinha iniciado esse rumor. Ele liberou uma possível letra e postou um vídeo no youtube cantando esse single, onde vemos uma grande semelhança da voz modificada dela em "Friday" e que seu ritmo é semelhante a música também. Veja abaixo:


Walking down the road, my friends at the mall
Everybody is looking at my new dress is blue
My hair is perm and my perfume smells good
I like a boy, he's nice
Gotta get good with Vitamin C
Gotta wear heels so I look good
Waiting at my teacher, time for the dance
I see that boy and his new haircut
Is he gonna ask me?
Is he gonna ask me?
Time for us to dance



(Chorus)
It's prom night
Whom I gonna dance with (Prom Night)
Is He looking at me (Prom Night)
That boy is kinda cute Prom Night)
I like his stare (Prom Night)
Whom I gonna dance with (Prom Night)
You're looking at me (Prom Night)
That boy is kinda cute Prom Night)
I like his stare (Prom Night)

Dancing (x14)

Walking over to sip some punch
Our eyes they meet and my heart stops
Fly away my butterflies, fly away fly away
He hands me a flower and a note attached
Will you be mine, I think in my mind
Grabs my hand, he walks me over to the dancefloor
Young and in love,
Is he gonna ask me?
Is he gonna ask me?
Time for us to dance

(Chorus)

Dancing (x28)

We're all dancing in the sky
His eyes look great coz they are brown
Our hands are touching, I like him a lot
Time for us to dance

(Chorus)

Dancing (x28)

_________________________________________________________ 

T.G.I.F (Feat. Katy Perry)

Este na verdade é um MashUp de seu single Friday com a música Last Friday Night (na qual também participa de seu clipe). É uma versão feita por The Jane Doze. A música se chama "T.G.I. F.". Ela foi publicada pela própria Katy Perry em seu Twitter:

EXCLUSIVO: Nova música comigo e Rebecca Black : http://bit.ly/fyr1OJ


Ela foi considerada a melhor versão de Friday, ganhando até mesmo da versão original e a de Glee:



(Katy Perry)
There's a stranger in my bed,
There's a pounding in my head
Glitter all over the room
Pink flamingos in the pool
I smell like a minibar
DJ's passed out in the yard
Barbie's on the barbecue
There's a hickie or a bruise

(Rebecca Black)
7am, waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends

It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the weekend

(Katy Perry)
Trying to connect the dots
Don't know what to tell my boss
Think the city towed my car
Chandelier is on the floor
With my favorite party dress
Warrants out for my arrest
Think I need a ginger ale
That was such an epic fail

(Rapper Participante)
R-B, Rebecca Black
So chillin' in the front seat (In the front seat)
In the back seat (In the back seat)
I'm drivin', cruisin' (Yeah, yeah)
Fast lanes, switchin' lanes
Wit' a car up on my side (Woo!)
(C'mon) Passin' by is a school bus in front of me
Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream
Check my time, it's Friday, it's a weekend

(Rebecca Black)
Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the weekend

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the weekend

It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the weekend
________________________________________________________ 

Bem por hoje é só, mas não deixe de conferir o RBB =D.

1 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

©Copyright 2011 Rebecca Black Brasil | TNB | Editado por @tigraopotter.Este site não tem nenhum vínculo com Rebecca Black ou sua Produtora.Apenas transmite noticias sobre.